I love this movie mainly because of Guy Pearce’s role of Agent Snow…. I mean I love that dude! So cool and tough and his sentences!!! AGH! so great! There is this particular dialogue between him and Maggie Grace:
Agent Snow: Shhh!
Emilie Warnock: Did you hear something?
Agent Snow: No, I’m just enjoying the silence.
So anyway here’s what happens:
In 2079, CIA agent Snow (Guy Pearce) is arrested for the murder of undercover agent Frank Armstrong who had uncovered evidence of an agent selling state secrets about the space program. Secret Service director Scott Langral (Peter Stormare) threatens to have Snow incarcerated on the maximum security space penitentiary MS One where prisoners are kept in stasis for their sentence. Snow’s agent friend Harry Shaw (Lennie James) tries to locate Snow’s contact Mace who knows where Frank’s briefcase containing the secret information is hidden. Continue reading
So, below are mentioned some points on how to plant your beets at your home garden:
- Select either seeds or seedlings from your local nursery or garden store.
- Now, select a suitable space for growing. Beetroot likes neutral soil without too much lime or acid. The soil should be soft and not have too much clay or too much sand; however, since the root develops at the surface, a clay soil can be tolerated if the top has been loosened by the addition of lots of well-rotted organic matter. The position needs to be sunny and open but it will tolerate part shade.
- Till the soil to prepare it. Remove weeds and any other debris, as well as any stones that might inhibit root growth. Continue reading
I love all the fighting scenes in this Manga series…All the blood and the fights and aggghhh! i love it!
Ichigo Kurosaki is a teenager in Karakura Town who is gifted with the ability to see spirits and has his life changed by the sudden appearance of a girl named Rukia Kuchiki. Rukia is a Soul Reaper—one of many entrusted with the preservation of flow of souls between the World of the Living and the Soul Society from where she originates from by fighting Hollows, dangerous lost souls who consume other souls. When she is severely wounded defending Ichigo from a Hollow she is pursuing, Rukia transfers a part of her Spirit Pressure energy to enable Ichigo to fight in her stead as a substitute Soul Reaper while she is forced to remain in the World of Living until she can recover her strength. As some time passes, she and Ichigo meet a Quincy named Uryū Ishida who attends the latter’s school, Rukia finds herself being taken by her Soul Reaper superiors back to the Soul Society and sentenced to death for the illegal act of transferring her powers into a human. Continue reading
Here are mentioned some amazing facts about animals which we don’t know usually about:
- Ostriches can run faster than horses, and the male ostriches can roar like lions.
I SEE YOU!!!
- Tigers not only have stripes on their fur, they also have them on their skin. No two tigers ever have the same stripes.
- To escape the grip of a crocodile’s jaw, push your thumb into its eyeball – It will let you go instantly. But this will work if you want to be the net Steven Irwin.
- Fleas can jump up to 200 times their height. This is equivalent to a man jumping the Empire State Building in New York.
- A cat has 32 muscles in each ear. All the better for them to
eavesdrop on your conversations and plot your demise.
- Because beavers’ teeth never stop growing, they must constantly gnaw on objects to keep them at a manageable length. Their teeth would eventually grow into their brain if they didn’t maintain them.
- Don’t try this at home, but a snail can grow back a new eye if it loses one.
- You might want to thank a squirrel the next time you enjoy the shade of a tree. Millions of trees are accidentally planted by squirrels that bury nuts and then forget where they hid them.
- The slowest fish is the seahorse, which moves along at about 0.01 mph.
It’s been a long time since I have published any post at all but as I had mentioned earlier that I am quite busy……
Any way, Assalam-u-alikum to all and I hope you have a lovely day!!!
So, my father bought a papaya tomorrow and today I decided to write the health benefits of it…..
COOL, RIGHT??? So, here is what I found out about it:
PAPAYA FOR THE SKIN:
It is great for the skin and can be used as a face pack to get its benefits. It helps to get rid of acne and skin infections as it helps to open clogged pores. The fermented flesh of papaya also called as papain helps to dissolve the dead cells, giving fresh and glowing skin as a result. It is good to cure the skin infections and wounds that don’t heal quickly.
LOWERS BLOOD CHOLESTEROL:
As it is a fruit that is rich in fiber it lowers blood cholesterol levels. It contains enzymes that help prevent oxidization of cholesterol, which in return helps to prevent heart-attacks. Continue reading
COULD BE THE BODY OF A VULTURE????
Well, I refuse to believe something like this actually exists but anyone one can discuss always:
The Jersey Devil is a legendary creature or cryptid said to inhabit the Pine Barrens of Southern New Jersey, United States. The creature is often described as a flying biped with hooves, but there are many different variations. The common description is that of a kangaroo-like creature with the head of a goat, leathery bat-like wings, horns, small arms with clawed hands, cloven hooves and a forked tail. It has been reported to move quickly and often is described as emitting a “blood-curdling scream.
There are many possible origins of the Jersey Devil legend. The earliest legends date back to Native American folklore. The Lenni Lenape tribes called the area around Pine Barrens “Popuessing”, meaning “place of the dragon”. Swedish explorers later named it “Drake Kill”, “drake” being a word for dragon, and “kill” meaning channel or arm of the sea (river, stream, etc.) in Dutch.
There have been many sightings and occurrences allegedly involving the Jersey Devil. Continue reading
HAPPY EID MUBARAK TO ALL MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS. MAY YOUR EID BE BLESSED WITH HAPPINESS AND JOY!!
Eid ul adha is eid of sacrifice, and commitment to ALLAH’s orders, May Allah bless us with the same in all circles of life and help all amongst us, who r helpless, worried, and waiting for his rehmat, Aameen. Eid Mubarak!!
I read this book a few weeks back and I absolutely loved it so here is what happens in it:
The narrative begins just after Tom Joad is paroled from McAlester prison for homicide. On his journey to his home near Sallisaw, Oklahoma, Tom meets former preacher Jim Casy, whom he remembers from his childhood, and the two travel together. When they arrive at Tom’s childhood farm home, they find it deserted. Disconcerted and confused, Tom and Casy meet their old neighbor, Muley Graves, who tells them the family has gone to stay at Uncle John Joad’s home nearby. Graves goes on to tell them that the banks have evicted all the farmers off their land, but he refuses to leave the area.
Tom and Casy get up the next morning to go to Uncle John’s. There, Tom finds his family loading a converted Hudson truck with what remains of their possessions; the crops were destroyed in the Dust Bowl and, as a result, the family had to default on their loans. With their farm repossessed, the Joads cling to hope, mostly in the form of handbills distributed everywhere in Sallisaw, Oklahoma, describing the fruitful state of California and the high pay to be had there. The Joads are seduced by this advertising and invest everything they have into the journey. Although leaving Oklahoma would be breaking parole, Tom decides it is a risk worth taking. Casy is invited to join the family as well.
Going west on Route 66, the Joad family discovers the road is saturated with other families making the same trek, ensnared by the same promise. In makeshift camps, they hear many stories from others, some coming back from California, and are forced to confront the possibility that their prospects may not be what they hoped. Along the road, Grampa dies and is buried in a field; Granma dies close to the California state line, both Noah (the eldest Joad son) and Connie (the husband of the pregnant Joad daughter, Rose of Sharon) split from the family; the remaining Continue reading